Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Quotes by Richard Branson

“I believe in goals. It’s never a bad thing to have a dream. If something is really what you want to do, just do it. Whatever your goal.”

“Fantasizing about the future is one of my favourite pastimes.”

“All you have in life is your reputation: you may be very rich, but if you lose your good name, then you’ll never be happy. The thought will always lurk at the back of your mind that people don’t trust you.”

“Complexity is your enemy. Any fool can make something complicated. It is hard to keep things simple.”

“There are no rules. You don’t learn to walk by following rules. You learn by doing, and by falling over, and it’s because you fall over that you learn to save yourself from falling over.”

“I am the captain of my ship and master of my fate. I believe in myself. I believe in the hands that work, in the brains that think, and in the hearts that love.”

“I don’t think of work as work and play as play. It’s all living.”

“I cannot remember a moment in my life when I have not felt the love of my family. We were a family that would have killed for each other – and we still are.”

“You only live once, and I just don’t want to waste a minute of my life.”

No comments:

Post a Comment